Monday 2 September 2013

Day 2: Quality & Commissioning Teams

Last minute change of plan, my meeting with the hospital Director of Nursing was postponed, so I'll write about this tomorrow.  Today was spent meeting with further members of my team and catching up with wider members of the CCG family. As well as more generally getting to know people, we discussed issues, ranging from challenges of safeguarding for commissioners (newly published Government Policy on Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults available here https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/adult-safeguarding-statement-of-government-policy-10-may-2013) to the planned 111 service re-procurement. I continue to be impressed, but not surprised, by the dedication and passion of my new colleagues for the people we serve. There is a clear desire here to make things better and I am already proud to be part of this.   

No comments:

Post a Comment