Friday 27 September 2013

Day 20: Quality Surveillance Group

I attended my first Quality Surveillance Group Meeting today.  The purpose of this group is to bring together Chief Officers & Quality Directors from CCGs across the Hertfordshire & Midlands South Area with the Area Team, Local Authorities, Local HealthWatch, Care Quality Commission, Monitor, Trust Development Authority & Health Education England to look at and address quality issues.

At this meeting we reviewed a wide range of current actions under way to improve individual organisations’ quality and also focussed on further wider actions needed in the areas of mental health, healthcare associated infections and primary care quality.

I've really enjoyed this week, which sees me finishing my first month in the role.

No comments:

Post a Comment